Strawberry Milk raises eyebrows at BHS

Sam Arco, Co-Editor

The start of the school year is always filled with talk about seeing old friends, having classes with new teachers, and talk about fun things they did in the summer. But this year, the hype is coming from what’s inside the refrigerators in the cafeteria.

Yes, I’m talking about Strawberry milk at BHS. We don’t know where it came from, but we aren’t complaining.

On August 22nd, as students were getting their lunches through the lunch line, they noticed a strange pink milk carton, different than the usual brown or white milk.

That’s when the craze started, students at every lunch table talking about the cafeteria’s new addition to the lunch menu.

“I was so excited when I first saw that we had Strawberry milk, it was the most delicious thing I’ve ever drank,” said senior Kalen Murray.

The strawberry milk isn’t only delicious, but is also spreading positive vibes to the students here at Belvidere High School.

“Whenever I walk into the cafeteria and I see that pink milk carton, my day instantly becomes ten times better,” said senior Jake Taft.

2 Responses to “Strawberry Milk raises eyebrows at BHS”

1. Ashleigh Fisher on September 27th, 2017 10:43 am

Strawberry milk is your normal white milk with strawberry flavoring added to it. So, it did not come from a red cow, it came from the same cow that produces white and chocolate milk.

So, now you know where it came from.

2. Billy on November 15th, 2017 12:34 pm

This article is amazing. The thing about Strawberry milk is that it is sure indeedy a good thing! I started drinking that darn there Strawberry milk in 4th grade and I have been drinking it ever since.

The Student News Site of Belvidere High School
Strawberry Milk raises eyebrows at BHS