Student Council prepare to host BHS Talent Show

Aurora Rodriguez, Staff Writer

BHS Student Council will be hosting the BHS Talent Show on Feb. 22.

Students from both BHS and BNHS auditioned for the talent show by submitting a one-minute video of their talent in a google form.

“We have received several audition videos to try out for the talent show,” Student Council adviser Mrs. Donna Schelonka said. “We will be selecting the best seven to participate in the talent show.”

There will be seven students from BHS and seven students from BNHS. The acts range from singing, dancing, and more. So far, the seven students from BHS are seniors Dani Nungaray, Carter Coryell, Addie Hoegberg, junior Trent Brown, and sophomores Marco Bychowski and his band, Abagayle Havro as a duo, and Dayanara Dominguez.

“My friends and I are playing music from Spongebob. We’re all excited to get up on stage and just have some fun,” sophomore Marco Bychowski said.

Last year’s winner of the talent show was former student Emily Beal, who impressed the judges with her rendition of “Never Enough” from the soundtrack of The Greatest Showman.

“We’re hoping for a good turn out this year, because we made a lot of money last year for Darby Dancers for special needs kids,” senior Lily Perez said. “So, we’re hoping we get even more people. Students should come out and support.”

The show will be starting at 7:00 p.m. Students have free admission into the show with their student ID and tickets are $2 for adults.