Clue comes to BHS

Aurora Rodriguez, Staff Writer

The BHS Performing Arts Center will be performing Clue, starting Jan. 16 through Jan. 18.

Clue is a play based off the movie and the classic board game of the same name. It’s a comedy that will leave the audience guessing what happens next.

“I think what’s so magical about it is that it resonates with so many generations. We have a younger generation that might be new to it and the older generation that remembers it from their childhood,” theatre teacher Mr. Greg Reilly said. “I love that it brings all audiences in and it’s a very funny show. The actors play different archetypes; there’s a butler, an undercover cop, a socialite, and more. They all play out in the show.”

Clue has two sets of casts, leaving room for a different experience every time the audience sees it.

“I’m really looking forward to the shows because this is my first time being in a play. It’s been so fun working on it and I hope the audience enjoys it,” senior Chris Thompson said.

Tonight there will be one show at 7 p.m. and tomorrow there will be two shows, one starting at 2 p.m. and the final show starting at 7 p.m.

“Seeing how we’re all coming together is my favorite part of getting to help the theatre crew,” senior Heidi Anguiano said. “All of us working together to create an amazing play shows how our team building and cooperation can create something very beautiful and special for the school.”

Students will be allowed free entry with their school ID, otherwise tickets are $10.