Boys, Girls cross country finishes high

Dylan Schohn, Co-Editor

The Girls Cross country team placed third at the Forest City Invite on Sept. 21.

Sophomore Kaleigh Inniss lead the way for the girls with a 10th place finish. It was Inniss’s first race back from injury.

“It was a ton of fun placing third as a team,” said sophomore Brynn Kirkland, “I was very happy to see our place so high.”

The Boys Cross Country team placed fourth at the Forest City Invite. Senior Nick Fiore leads the way with fifth place.

Girls golf beat Freeport on Sept. 26th. Junior Coe Walberg led the way with a score of 47. The girls also beat Hononegah 201-181.

Boys golf beat Jefferson at Timber Point on Wednesday. Their next match is Monday where they will play at Freeport.

The girl’s volleyball team played Harlem on Sept. 25, where they lost; they also played Hononegah high school on Sept. 24 where they lost.

Girls swimming beat East but fell to Guilford in a double dual meet on Sept. 25. They beat East 133-38 and lost to Guilford 99-85.

The BHS football team lost to BNHS in the annual Crosstown challenge on Sept. 20.  They play Jefferson at Auburn High School on Sept. 27th.

“We had a great game against North,” said senior Dillon Reidinger, “We just need to put in all together and beat the heck out of Jefferson.”

The lady Bucs tennis team lost to Hononegah 5-0 on Sept. 26th during Senior Night. Girls tennis also fell to Auburn 5-0 on Sept. 24.

Boys soccer tied 2-2 against Harvard on Sept. 26. They beat Jefferson 3-1 on Sept. 24. They play at Dixon High School this weekend.