Class schedule switch up

Dylan Schohn, Co-Editor

Junior Carter Huff: “I think that this schedule is useful and helpful for us student to a certain extent, but there are things that can be done to better improve it.”

Sophomore Athena Kindgren: “It’s nice because it gives kids in sports a chance to get work done and to get tutorials done during school.”

Junior Gavin Gleason: “It gives students a chance to sign up and talk to teachers about what they will being doing when they come in.”

This year BHS has switched Buc Club and Buc WIN to give students time to decide which class to go to during Buc WIN.

BHS has also decided that on weeks we don’t have school on Mondays, Buc Club will be pushed back to Wednesdays.

I understand why we have a new schedule, but I am not a big fan of it. I don’t like that we have to push Buc Club, a day back when we don’t have school on a Monday. It throws everyone’s routine off, and people are constantly asking when we get out of a class.

Another thing that is annoying about the new schedule is that when we have Buc WIN days or Buc Club we have shortened class and we don’t get as much time to work on whatever we are working on in that class.

I understand that Buc WIN is good for athletes who need to get tutorials done or for kids who are failing a class, but to a lot of kids, it is a waste of time. For the most part, I just go into journalism and brainstorm for my next few stories.